This is National Simplify Your Life week. Who knew such a thing existed?
Life gets hectic, and it makes sense to simplify. I’ve got a few suggestions to simplify.
- Step away from your phone for a period of time.
- Declutter. I personally feel better when my kitchen island isn’t full of purses, mail, phones, and all the many items that seem to land there.
- Start and end your day with a healthy routine. Find time to be quiet.
- Listen to music or a podcast while tackling a few projects at home. You’ll be entertained while simplifying.
- Hang out with uplifting people who encourage you and avoid toxic people.
- Determine the most important things and focus on them.
What are some ways you’ve found to simplify your life?
2 thoughts on “National Simplify your Life Week”
I love this! I need to declutter. We got rid of so much when we last moved, but things pile up again. I really have too much furniture, but it is so hard to get of certain things, you know? I love your flowers, btw. 🙂
Sherrinda, I also thought I’d decluttered when we moved. I know some pieces of furniture have sentimental attachment, and they are hard to get rid of.